Infinite Tower RPG Infinite Tower RPG

This barely qualifies as a game

All this is is an instant gratification toy. I'm sorry, but the gameplay here is practically nonexistent.

The Pyre The Pyre

Unresponsive

The controls feel very delayed and unresponsive, and the movement buggy. Graphics are nice, but seem bland. Like they were manufactured, not drawn, if you know what I mean. The game's also very short, but that's understandable.

Arctic Rush Arctic Rush

Pretty good

Not much to say about this one really. The art and music are pretty nice and the gameplay is decent. Kudos for polishing the game.

VicBiss responds:

Thanks bra

Frozen Fate Frozen Fate

Too slippery

The controls are so slippery that I can't even get past the first few platforms. Another complaint is that the graphics aren't really clear and are too busy.

I'm sure the game gets good, but the controls killed it for me.

Subterra Subterra

Terrible

Take this back and make it good please.

WingDemon responds:

Its your own game..... meh anyway, ill work on it later today.

Alvin's Alps Alvin's Alps

Well done

This gameplay mechanic has been used a million times, sure, but you've still made a nice and polished puzzle platformer. I'm surprised at the amount of content here, taking the time limit into account.

Graphics and music cold've been better though.

Escape from ice mountain Escape from ice mountain

Nice

The game's quite buggy, but the presentation is quite nice. Love the in-gamr graphics, but RedHarvest's weird looking, pseudo-realistic, but super disproportionate drawing always annoy me.

MonoFlauta responds:

Glad you like it :)

IceBoy IceBoy

Great concept

The idea behind this game is lovely, but it's quite rough around the edges.The art is pretty bad and the music is a bit annoying. The game would bug out quite a lot too. From a design standpoint, the game is waaaayyy too hard. It'e enough work trying to avoid the missiles and lasers. don't need falling platforms too. Another thing that sucked was that you could go into a new screen to find yourself without a platform to stand on and bombarded by a missiles.

This game really should have approached the concept in a more puzzley way.

Slappy The Walrus! Slappy The Walrus!

Decent

Liked the intro and goofy plot, but the gameplay itself wasn't that great. The controls were too slippery and Slappy's punches are too slow. Also, the art and animation is pretty bad and sloppy looking.

Ice Cave Maze Cave Game Ice Cave Maze Cave Game

I don't get it

This one is just perplexing. I don't see how t has anything to do with the theme, I don't see the point of the game and, as tomdeaap said, I don't get what the artist did.

HiddenSpartan responds:

Yeah... this game was a very... very... very... simplified verison of the theme "Frozen World". I'm just surprised this game wasn't blam'd.
As the artist, I gotta protect my honour by what you just said.
I'm.. just... soo.... hurt... :(

Haha, seriously though, if you want the full story you can see it on my Newgrounds New Post: http://tradereddy.newgrounds.com/news /post/553261