Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

What the fuck

How the hell does this have a score of 4.3? I guess all you need nowadays is a witty commercial song, since the art and animation are terrible.

This isn't the author's fault, of course, but it's still baffling.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

INCREDIBLE ENDING

Everything, while well crafted, was extremely cliche and not at all effective, until the ending (though, looking at the ending, everything was probably so over the top on purpose). I hadn't laughed so hard in a long time. Would've been like a 6/10 if you had done a regular, stupid horror ending.

Circle n' Square 2 Circle n' Square 2

Why does did remind me of Breaking Bad?

The sad part is that the writing in this is better than in 90% of the other flash movies on this site.

Infinite Tower RPG Infinite Tower RPG

This barely qualifies as a game

All this is is an instant gratification toy. I'm sorry, but the gameplay here is practically nonexistent.

The Pyre The Pyre

Unresponsive

The controls feel very delayed and unresponsive, and the movement buggy. Graphics are nice, but seem bland. Like they were manufactured, not drawn, if you know what I mean. The game's also very short, but that's understandable.

Arctic Rush Arctic Rush

Pretty good

Not much to say about this one really. The art and music are pretty nice and the gameplay is decent. Kudos for polishing the game.

VicBiss responds:

Thanks bra

§Arbiter§ MAC6 - TANKMEN Theme §Arbiter§ MAC6 - TANKMEN Theme

Oh... My... God...

My fav in the audio portal. It's very Tankmen-ish and alot of Tankmen flashes have used this, just like they should. This is the Tankmen theme. Not a guarantee, but I might do a Tankmen spoof sometime. And I'll definetaly use this piece!

DONATELLO DONATELLO

totally radical, dude

#7 #7

featuring leonardo di caprio as shaggy

Mastiff Mastiff

It's 'woah', not 'whoa', you fucking dipshit

I also thought it was gonna be Cthulhu. I was pleasantly surprised (not that a drawing of Cthulhu wouldn't be awesome too).

Lundsfryd responds:

Haha.. Be nice idiot.. It's funny, I just can't see how it can look like cthulu. But I guess it's because I know what it is is supposed to be.